Luggie Super Plus Mobility Scooter
The Luggie Super Plus mobility scooter is the same scooter as the Luggie Super, but with suspension on the front wheels and larger pneumatic tyres on the rear, giving the mobility scooter a softer ride over bumpy surfaces. With larger tyres, the scooter is able to navigate tougher terrain than the original Luggie Super mobility scooter. The carrying capacity is the same as the Super: 160 kgs.
For that little extra expense, the ride is a step up in comfort.
|Hills / Terrain|
|Weight Capacity (kg)|
- Front wheel suspension
- Rear pneumatic tyres
- Chassis frame is made by alloy aluminum
- Li-ion battery that only weighs 2.2kg
- Folds compactly for ease of transport and storage
- Super light weight, lifts easily into the boot of any car
- Batteries remove easily.
- Adjustable steering height and angle.
- Comfortable seat with two height adjustments.
- 11 LED color battery indicator display.
- Comfortable seat with foldable backrest for ease of storage.
- Adjustable width armrest for increased comfort.
- Adjustable handlebars for added comfort.
- The rear bumper automatically adjusts in position to increase maneuverability, stability and ease of transport.
- Overall length 98.9 cm
- Overall width 58 cm
- Ground clearance 2.8 inches
- Maximum load 163 kgs / 359lbs
- Range (kms) 20-30 kms
- Total Weight 33.7 kgs
- Turning radius 95 cm
- Maximum speed 8 km
- Charger (Amps) 5