Luggie Standard Portable Mobility Scooter
The Luggie Mobility Scooter is the most versatile travel scooter in the world! It can be taken on any form of public transport deal with most inclines and will never let you down!
The Luggie comes with the latest battery technology as it uses a Lithium Polymer battery, that is the same technology being used in the latest electric cars!
The Luggie’s smart folding system makes it the world’s most compact scooter, and the folding and unfolding really is as easy as it looks!
The Folding scooter can be taken onboard trains, planes, buses, cruise ships, trams and pretty much anywhere else you can think of! Don’t worry about excess baggage charges, the Luggie goes with you right up to departure, then simply fold it down and hand it over where it will be stored safely with the wheelchairs and prams. This gives you a real advantage in the duty free shops!
The Luggie really does supplement your current travel arrangements, it fits in 96% of car boots including smart cars! It trolleys behind you to take on the bus and simply sits in front of you like a shopping basket would. If the walk from the car is becoming too much why not book Home Demonstration today, take a look at our “Find my Scooter” page to find out more about what to expect on a demonstration, it really is no hassle.
|Hills / Terrain|
- Chassis frame is made by alloy aluminum.
- Direct folding to pack into stylish suitcase.
- Super light weight to lift up into trunk.
- Easy portable while folded.
- Easy to remove the batteries.
- Adjustable steering height and angle
- Comfortable seat with height adjustable.
- Styled 6 inch solid tyre front.
- Styled 7 inch solid tyre rear.
- Armrest (optional)
- Suitcase (optional)
- Overall length (Unfold) 100 cm / 39 inches
- Overall length (Fold) 66 cm / 26 inches
- Overall width 45.5 cm/18 inches
- Ground clearance 6 .4 cm / 2.5 inches
- Maximum load 114 kgs / 250 lbs
- Range (kms) 8-12 kms
- Total Weight (excl. batteries) 23.5 kgs / 51.7 lbs
- Turning radius 90 cm / 35.5 inches
- Maximum speed 6 km / 4 mph
- Electronic Controller (Amps) 50
- Motor Brushes (poles) 2
- Charger (Amps) 5