Luggie Elite Plus Mobility Scooter
The Luggie Elite Plus mobility scooter is the same scooter as the Luggie Elite, but with suspension on the front wheels and pneumatic tyres on the rear, giving the scooter a softer ride over more bumpy surfaces. The Luggie Elite Plus mobility scooter has all the features of the Elite, including extendable handlebars, bigger Li-ion battery, armrests and a 145 kg payload capacity. The larger pneumatic rear tyres give the scooter that extra bit of comfort.
For that little extra expense, the ride is a step up in comfort.
|Hills / Terrain|
- Front wheel suspension.
- Rear pneumatic tyres.
- Chassis frame is made by alloy aluminum.
- Folds compactly for ease of transport and storage.
- Super light weight, lifts easily into the trunk of any car.
- Batteries remove easily.
- Adjustable steering height and angle.
- Comfortable seat with two height adjustments.
- 11 LED color battery indicator display.
- Comfortable seat with foldable backrest for ease of storage.
- Adjustable width armrest for increased comfort.
- Adjustable handlebars for added comfort.
- The rear bumper automatically adjusts in position to increase maneuverability, stability and ease of transport.
- Overall length (Fold) 99 cm
- Overall width 45.5
- Ground clearance 2.5 inches
- Maximum load 145 kgs / 320 lbs
- Range (kms) 15-25 kms
- Total Weight (excl. batteries) 29.3 kgs
- Turning radius 95 cm
- Maximum speed 6 km / 4 mph
- Charger (Amps) 5