Drive Venom 4W Sport Mobility Scooter with Suspension
The Venom Sport scooter is a superior portable mobility scooter with stylish alloy wheels, all-round suspension and puncture-proof tyres. It features an easy to remove battery pack, removable seat and a fold-down tiller. In addition to the excellent features, the Venom Sport can be dismantled into 5 manageable parts in a matter of minutes, making it the ideal scooter for travel and transportation.
LED front lights and a user friendly control panel allows for comfortable travel. With onboard and in house charging, the scooter can travel up to 20kms on a full battery charge.
It also features width adjustable flip-up armrests and lightweight seat with 360° swivel. This makes transfers on and off the scooter very flexible and comfortable. Delta bars and front removable storage baskets as standard.
|Hills / Terrain|
|Weight Capacity (kg)|
- Maximum range of 20 Kilometres on full battery charge
- LED front light for maximum visibility
- Lightweight seat with 360° swivel for easy transfers on and off the scooter
- Stylish silver wheel hubs with black puncture proof non marking tyres
- Removable battery pack with easy to carry handle and locking mechanism
- On board and in house charging as standard
- Automatic electromagnetic brake system
- Height adjustable and removable seat
- Easy tiller adjustment and fold down tiller
- Splits easily for storage and transportation
- Width adjustable flip up armrests for added flexibility
- Front removable storage basket as standard
- Rear anti tip wheels as standard
- Delta bars as standard
- Anti-roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- Freewheel facility allows movement of scooter without switching the motor on
- 2 x 20Ah airline friendly batteries
- Weight capacity 130kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H) : 1060 x 480 x 910mm
- Weight : 47.7kgs
- Maximum Weight capacity : 130kgs
- Maximum Gradient : 8°
- Battery 2 x 20 Ah
- Heaviest part – front section : 15.8kg
* Range estimate only, subject to terrain, payload and battery condition. Carrying capacity based on flat ground only. Specifications are a guide only and subject to change without notice.