Monarch Hybrid Mid-Sized Mobility Scooter
This unique mid-sized scooter combines the stability of a four wheel scooter with the maneuverability of a three wheeler.
With a mono-shock absorber rear wheel suspension system, combined with a comfortable padded seat and soft ride tyres this scooter is ideal for getting out and around town, but with a turning circle that makes indoor use a breeze.
|Hills / Terrain|
- Dual front wheels for added stability
- Exclusive one-hand disassembly provides the ultimate quick transport system
- Auto-connecting front-to-rear harness
- Easy drive tiller with wraparound handles
- Mono shock absorber rear suspension
- Backlit battery gauge.
- Long-lasting, high-intensity LED headlight offers optimal pathway illumination
- Lightweight, seat with viscoelastic foam inserts for increased comfort
- Includes pinchless hinges & eight position seat rotation
- Easy-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port for standard dual voltage off-board charger.
- Weight (without batteries) 57 kg
- Heaviest disassembled piece 25 kg
- Carrying capacity 159 kg (350 lbs)
- Dimensions (L x W) 117 x 56.5 cm
- Ground clearance 8.25 cm
- Seat (Depth x Width) 46 x 43 cm (18 x 17 in)
- Operating Range* 20 – 35kms * Estimate only – range is subject to terrain, payload and battery type and condition.
- Maximum speed (programmable) 8.75 kph
- Front Wheels Dual 9 cm x 2 3 cm, solid
- Rear Wheels 9 cm x 25 cm (3.5″ x 10″), pneumatic
- Seat- to- Deck Range 44.5 cm – 48.25 cm
- Batteries 34-50A/H
- Size (2) 30 amp 14.5 kg each
- Rear-wheel drive, sealed transaxle, 24-volt DC motor
- Charger (off-board) 5 amp
- Available in red.