Merits Aurora S2, 3 Wheel Hill Climber Mobility Scooter
The Aurora S2 is available in 3 and 4 wheel version.
The Aurora S2 3 wheel Hill Climber has been specifically designed to climb steeper hills and driveways and is a powerful and versatile scooter. It has loop handle bars for easy finger and thumb throttle operation and a built in emergency switch for safety and stability around the corners. With adjustable suspension, large wheels and a larger motor; this scooter is made for proper travel. With a separate emergency brake, great ground clearance and massive batteries this scooter will give a 40-50 Km range with comfort and style.
The Aurora S2 (3 wheel) has all the specifications of the 4 wheel model except the use of a single wheel at the front. A number of riders find a 3 wheel scooter easier to maneuver and it can also suit their riding style. This scooter is powerful with a great range, and as it is a Merits, you can be assured of quality.
|Hills / Terrain|
|Weight Capacity (kg)|
- Loop handlebars offer comfortable finger or thumb throttle operation
- Fully adjustable rear suspension system allowing for more rider control and comfort
- Large 12″ wheels which provide greater ground clearance
- Larger 4 pole motor and larger controller delivering much more power for climbing steep driveways or hills
- Separate emergency braking system for added security
- Built-in half speed safety switch which operates automatically when turning to provide extra safety
- With new easy to access 12 volt socket
- Max speed: 10 Kph
- Range: 40-50 Km
- Turn radius: 1300 mm
- Ground Clearance: 130 mm
- Motor: DC 24, 400 W, 1750 W (max)
- Controller: Rhino 2 168A
- Battery: 12volt, 60-85 Amp/h x 2 pce
- Charger: 8A offboard
- Gradient: 12 degrees
- Wheels: 294 mm
- Brake: Electromagnetic plus emergency brake